Our Gardens consist of THE APOSTLES GARDEN, GARDEN OF LIFE, GRACE GARDEN, PRAYER GARDEN, CHRISTUS GARDEN and CHAPEL GARDEN, plus the HONOR GARDEN for Veterans and spouse and our new CHIMES GARDEN with areas suitable for entire family estates.
We offer single, double and multiple private Mausoleums along with our two community mausoleums which contain single, double and tandem crypts and also niches for cremation.
GreeneLawn offers the widest variety of services to meet each individuals desires, needs and pricing. Our services consist of pre-need arrangements and at-need service to families.
Pre-need arrangements are handled by means of in-depth consultations to determine exactly what your wishes are for yourself and your loved ones.
At-need services are handled with the utmost of compassion by experienced team members so that the many decisions that must be made during this time can be taken care of in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ground burial - which includes burial space
- Lawn crypts - concrete vaults
- Flat Bronze Memorials with flower vase and granite base
- Ground burial for cremains - inurnment
- Above ground entombment in our mausoleum crypts
- Niches for placement of cremation urns in our mausoleum
- Private Mausoleums
- Beautiful granite benches or a tree available for purchase in memory of a loved one
- Additional Upright (Marker) Garden Coming Soon
- Additional Columbarium Garden Coming Soon
- Niches For Urns Available at Both Mausoleums
- Cameos Available
- Flowers available for sale at GreeneLawn's Administrative Office.
- Placement of flowers by a GreeneLawn Staff Member on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, is offered for loved ones for either ground or mausoleum sites.
Credit and Debit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discovery and Diner's Club.